Activate DBS Card – Guide to DBS Credit Card Overseas Activation
Did you just receive a new DBS Credit card, Debit card or ATM card?
You need to activate the card before you can use it even if the card is a replacement.
DBS Bank usually mails a credit card or debit card to the cardholders in deactivated status for the security of cards and accounts. And so, you can not use a card without activating it.
You have to complete the DBS Credit Card Activation procedure in order to get the card ready for use.
DBS offers various ways to activate the card. You can activate the card online through the online banking account or by SMS. You can also activate DBS Debit cards at any DBS ATM using your card PIN by making a withdrawal or transaction.
This article shows you how to activate your DBS credit/debit or ATM card before the first use.
Things required to Activate DBS Credit Card
Before you start your activation process, make sure of the following things in handy –
- DBS card account number
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card
- A valid email address
How to Activate DBS Credit Card Online
- Log into the DBS Online Banking.
- Go to Menu and select CARDS >> Activate Card.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iBanking Secure PIN.
- Select a card and enter the required card details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, click Next, and your card will get activated instantly.
You can also complete the DBS Card Activation by SMS through messaging “Activate <space> Last 4 digits of Card” [Activate 1234] at 77767.
Activate DBS Credit Card Overseas
- Go to DBS Online Banking and log in using your User ID & PIN.
- Now, go to the profile menu and select the Card List and then Card Account.
- Correct the status of the overseas function of your Card’s Magnetic Stripe to your preference.
- Click Submit followed by Confirm to proceed.
DBS Online Banking will verify the details/card information you have entered and you will receive a card activation notification on the next screen or on your registered phone number.
Activate DBS Credit Card Overseas use by SMS
You can enable a DBS credit card overseas by SMS using a registered mobile number to the bank account.
- Use a registered mobile number and go to the message.
- Type Enable <space> overseas <space> Last 4 digits of Card (e.g. Enable overseas 8734).
- Send it to 77767.
You will receive an activation notification on your registered mobile number shortly.
Benefits of DBS Card Activation
After Activating your card, you can enjoy the following features –
- Make automatic bill payments using the autopay feature.
- Access to card customer service 24/7 to solve your doubts.
- Virtual card numbers for online safety.
- No yearly fees are levied on the cards while giving a good APR.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you will not be responsible for illegal charges.
If you are a DBS credit card or debit cardholder and unable to activate a DBS credit card overseas or complete the DBS Card Activation process then you can share the DBS Activation issues below.
Share DBS Credit Card Activation issues below to get online help from us here.
For more information visit https://customersurvey.onl/.