Hungryhorse.co.uk/feedback-survey – Hungry Horse Survey
Hungry Horse is a chain of pub restaurants in the UK that serves low-cost meals for families and groups.
Now, they would like to know about the diner’s real experience.
So, they have started collecting honest feedback, suggestions, and comments through the Hungry Horse Guest Satisfaction Survey found at Hungryhorse.co.uk/feedback-survey related to the food and services they offer.
By participating in this Hungry Horse Feedback Survey, you can help them to improve their services so they can serve you better on your next visit.
Love Hungry Horse Restaurant? Have you ever been to a Hungry Horse? Are you satisfied?
Tell Hungry Horse what you think about the food and service there through their Hungry Horse Customer Feedback Survey.
Your honest feedback on the Hungry Horse Guest Survey helps them to make corrections to its service and food quality.
Read official Hungry Horse Customer Survey rules, eligibility, and official links to win your prize.
Hungry Horse Customer Satisfaction Survey details
|Name||Hungry Horse Guest Experience Survey|
|Prize||£1000 cash prize|
Hungry Horse Customer Experience Survey Prize
Survey Prize: £1000 cash prize
For it, each eligible participant receives a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win a £1000 cash prize for your feedback.
Hungry Horse Feedback Survey Rules
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 guest survey.
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Each participant can enter the survey only once.
- Only 1 prize per house is allowed in each entry period.
- Must take the survey within 7 days.
- There is no limit to the number of receipt invite entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Employees, their relatives, or friends are not eligible for the survey.
- By entering, Entrants agree that all decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding on all Entrants.
Hungry Horse Guest Survey Requirements
- A recent receipt from Hungry Horse.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- A secure internet connection.
How to take part in Hungryhorse.co.uk Feedback Survey?
- Go online to the Hungry Horse Survey site at www.hungryhorse.co.uk/feedback-survey/
- Read the terms and conditions of the prize draw.
- Click on the COMPLETE SURVEY button to give your feedback
- Select the location and date of your most recent visit to Hungry Horse
- Now your Hungry Horse Feedback Survey has been started.
- Start answering some online questions honestly.
- Rate the customer service, products, staff, environment, cleanliness, etc.
- Give answers to all the questions carefully and honestly.
- In the last, you will be asked: “Would you like to enter the prize draw?”.
- Select YES and enter your personal information to join the draw.
- Entering all, click on NEXT to enter Hungry Horse Guest Survey.
- Now, you will receive a free pizza bread coupon for your feedback. You will also go into the draw to win £1000 cash prize.
Hungry Horse Official Website: www.hungryhorse.co.uk
Hungry Horse Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.hungryhorse.co.uk/feedback-survey
Hopefully, it will helpful for you to take this Hungry Horse Survey at hungryhorse.co.uk/feedback-survey for a chance to win a £1000 cash prize for your feedback.
Share your special comments on the Hungry Horse Feedback Survey below and if you enjoy then please share them on social media with your friends.
To read more posts like this visit my site – Customersurvey.onl.
Who I Am?
I am shopper, and love to explore different shops, restaurants and supper markets.
My purpose of creating this blog is to save your money on shopping. I m a writer and Owner of https://customersurvey.onl/
Feel free to ask me anything.
Having expertise with customer surveys is a valuable skill for anyone working in the retail or food industry.
By understanding what customers think about products, services, and overall brand experience, businesses can make strategic improvements to optimize user experience and deliver exactly what the market demands. As a shopper, you can provide valuable feedback on your experience, from the initial greeting to the quality of the products and services provided.