Nordstrom Price Adjustment and Price Match
Welcome to Nordstrom Price Adjustment Policy at Nordstrom Price AdjustmentIf you find a current lower price within 10 days after purchase, just bring in the proof and Nordstrom will adjust your payment to the lower price, upon request.
Nordstrom is not the best place to buy trendy clothes, shoes, makeup, and other accessories. With Nordstrom price match policy, you may not even have to pay full price for your favorite clothes.
One easy way to save money is to be smart and take advantage of Nordstrom price-matching policy. But how and when will Nordstrom match your product’s price? Let us guide you.
Nordstrom Price Adjustment
If we or one of our competitors lowers the price of an item you’ve already bought, we’ll gladly change the sale price if you ask us to do so within 10 days of the date your order was shipped.
We can match prices or change sale prices, but only if the following terms and conditions are met:
- The color and size of the item must be the same.
- The Nordstrom item must be in stock at a chosen competitor and at Nordstrom.
- We can’t match order-level discounts, deals on gift cards, or shipping offers.
- We don’t match prices or change sales on items from the outlet, flash sales, auction, club, regional, and non-U.S. retailers, as well as “marketplace” prices from third-party sellers.
- Items that are part of a Limited-Time Sale, Extra Savings, Anniversary Sale, Daily Deals, or Beauty Daily Deals promotion cannot have their prices changed.
- We don’t handle automated requests from third-party services to match prices or change prices.
- We will only change the price of each item once.
- Price adjustments can’t be made on designer items that were bought on sale.
- If you want us to match or lower a competitor’s price in one of our stores, you must bring a current ad or a link to the item on the competitor’s website that works.
- Price changes will be put back on the same form of payment that was used to buy the item.
Submit your price adjustment request online.
- If you find the same item on Nordstrom.com or a competitor’s website for less money, you can ask for a price adjustment below.
There are some sales that can’t have their prices changed.
- These are the Limited-Time Sale, Extra Savings, Anniversary Sale, Daily Deals, and Beauty Daily Deals.
- As of August 23, 2022, you must ask for a price change within 10 days of the date of your shipment.
- Price changes are based on the price of the item on the date of the request.
- See the Pricing Policy for the full list of rules and exceptions that apply to all requests to change prices sent to Customer Care online or by phone.
Does Nordstrom have Price Match Policy?
Nordstrom does match prices. Even Nordstrom doesn’t match their competitors’ prices, but if you shop on their website, you can get a price match from Nordstrom.
For a price match, you would need to show proof to Nordstrom’s customer service. If the item is the same and eligible, they will match the price for you.
Nordstrom’s Selected Competitors
You should also make sure that not all purchases from other stores are eligible for a price match at Nordstrom.
There is a list of Nordstrom’s Selected Competitors that includes;
|East Dane||Finish Line|
|Foot Locker||Mr. Porter|
|Saks Fifth Avenue||Neiman Marcus|
How do receive Nordstrom Refund?
All refunds will go back to the way you paid for them in the first place or to a Nordstrom Gift Card.
When you return something to a Nordstrom store, the money will be put back on your credit card. Depending on where you bank, you may get that money back in 3–5 business days.
If you send something back to us through the U.S. mail, we usually get it between 10 and 14 business days later. Once we get the item back, we’ll give you your money back. Depending on your bank, that refund might show up on your credit card in 3–5 business days.
- if you return a gift, you’ll get a Gift Card with the amount that was taken off.
- If you used a Gift Card to pay, you’ll get an eGift Card with the amount credited to it.
- If you paid with a Nordstrom Note, you’ll get a new Nordstrom Note for the same amount.
- If you want to return something quickly, bring it to any Nordstrom store.
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
PO Box 21986
Seattle, WA 98111-3986
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I return items by mail? (U.S.)
You can start your return right now if you have an account or an order number. Start your return here if you don’t have an account or are missing order information. Use the pre-paid U.S. return label to send back your item(s). Most returns are taken care of in 10–14 business days.
How do I return items in Nordstrom stores? (U.S.)
Just take the item(s) you want to return to a Nordstrom store with your receipt and the way you paid for them originally. You can get help with your return from any salesperson. Look for a store. We can now take back items bought at Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, and Nordstrom.ca at Nordstrom Rack stores. Boutique items must be returned to the same store where they were bought.
How can I contact Nordstrom about a potentially fraudulent website or email?
Please send the information to email@example.com or call us at 1.888.282.6060 so we can follow up.
I am shopper, and love to explore different shops, restaurants and supper markets. My purpose of creating this blog is to save your money on shopping. I m a writer and Owner of https://customersurvey.onl/
Feel free to ask me anything.