Regions Bank Card Activation – Step by Step Guide
Regions bank is a holding company offering retail banking and commercial banking including trust, stock brokerage, and mortgage services.
With more than 1,450 branches and nearly 2,000 ATMs, the chain also offers credit cards services to eligible applicants.
You will receive your card within 10 business days after you are approved.
Once receive, you need it to activate.
To activate your new card, you have three options, by using the online portal, by phone or the atm machine.
Whichever you choose, the Regions Card Activation process shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
In this guide, I highlight the three methods along with the card benefits and features.
Regions Bank Card Activation Requirements
- Regions bank card account number
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card
- A valid email address
Once you’ve all these, you can activate your card by following any of the mentioned below processes.
How to Activate Regions Card Online?
To Activate Regions Bank Card Online, follow the below steps –
- Visit the Regions bank’s official website and head to the personal banking page – www.regions.com/personal-banking.
- If you didn’t have an online banking account with Regions Bank, click on the “Enroll in Online Banking” to sign up.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your new account with an Online ID and passcode.
- Once set up, go to the sign-in page and log in with your ID and password.
- Find the “Customer Service” menu, and click on the “Services” option.
- Go to the “Card Services” section and select the “Activate Card” option.
- Submit the following details including your new card number, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and the card expiration date.
- Complete the activation process by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Activate Regions Bank Card Over the Phone
Activating over the Phone can be just as easy too. The process is quite simple –
- Dial the Regions Bank customers support team at 1-800-295-8472.
- Once connected, ask them for the card activation.
- Provide the required credit card and personal information, including your card and Social Security number.
- If you provide them with your correct details, the representative will notify you that your card has been activated.
Through that simple and clear process, you will have your card activated.
Regions Bank Card Activation via ATM’s
- Visit your nearest Regions Card ATM
- Insert your Regions Card in ATM and enter your Card PIN.
- Next, select the “Activate Card” option.
- Enter the on-screen required information
- Regions Bank will notify you once your card is activated.
Features of Regions Bank Activation
After Activating your Regions Bank Card, you can enjoy the following features –
- You can make automatic bill payments using the autopay feature.
- Access to card customer service 24/7 to solve your doubts.
- You can have virtual card numbers for online safety.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you will not be responsible for illegal charges.
- No yearly fees are levied on the cards while giving a good APR.
Hopefully, this information will be good enough for you to activate your Regions Bank Card online. by phone or at the ATM’s machine.
If you want to give your feedback or have any queries or questions, please write us below.
For more information visit https://customersurvey.onl/.