What are you waiting for? Get in on the action at www.tellgamestop.com Survey-Win Game Stop Razer Sweepstakes!
You could win an epic gaming system or a $100 Dollar General gift card just by taking this survey! As long as you’re 18+, have Internet access, and know English, then it’s game on!
No purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes, but your opinion is really valuable so please take our survey today.
Thank you for your time and good luck with all of your sweepstake entries!
You must have had a wonderful experience at GameStop recently. How was your last shopping trip to the store?
Share with us and you could win $100 in gift cards every month!
Simply visit www.tellgamestop.com for more information on how we can help make sure that it stays this way, or see what else is going down over there by taking their survey today.”
GameStop customers: rejoice! Get rewarded for telling Game Stop how you feel about your recent visit.
The official survey is open to all those who visited a store in the last 30 days, and it just might reward $100 if they fill out this quick form with some feedback from their experience at Gamestop on anything purchased new or used (including consoles).
Eligibility requirements include being 18 years old+, residing within North American borders as well as having an active email address;
There are also links below where winners can claim prizes faster than ever before – so what do we have here? A win-win situation without any downside whatsoever…right?!
www.tellgamestop.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||GameStop Customer Service Survey|
|Survey Reward||Win a $100 GameStop Gift Card|
|Legal Residents||50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico|
Tell GameStop rewards in GameStop feedback Razer sweepstakes
- (300) Prizes (25 per month): $100 GameStop E-GiftCard
For sparing your valuable time from your busy schedule, each winner will receive a chance to win 1 of 25 $100 GameStop Gift Card every month to enjoy free shopping at GameStop.
Tellgamestop Rules & Eligibility
- A purchase is not necessary.
- Residents of the United States must be legally resident within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia as well as Puerto Rico.
- They must be over 18 years old.
- Limit of one survey entry per purchase receipt.
- Limit of one prize per household or entrant within 90 days.
- The sweepstakes is open to participants every month.
- Complete entries are rejected.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged in cash.
- All taxes and charges are the cost of the winner.
- Staff members aren’t permitted to be winners.
Tell GameStop Survey Requirements
- Purchase receipt from any GameStop.
- Good command of English or Spanish.
- An Internet-Connected device PC, laptop, mobile, or tablet is required.
How To Participate in www.TellGameStop.com Survey?
- Go to the GameStop customer satisfaction survey official site at gamestop.survey.marketforce.com
- Here at www Tellgamestop ca survey, select your language.
- Enter an Associate Number that is valid and a Feedback Number in the correct order.
- After that, click ” START” to participate in the GameStop sweepstakes.
- Begin answering online questions in a sincere manner.
- Review and rate your experience at GameStop during your visit.
- Rate GameStop customer service, products, staff, environment, cleanliness, etc.
- Give the answers to every GameStop Survey questions honestly as the best you can.
- Last but not least, give your contact information for you personally.
- Enter details like your name, address info or email address to participate in the GameStop Sweepstakes.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, click SUBMIT to close the survey.
- You will now be entered in sweepstakes for the chance to win one or 25 $1,000 GameStop Gift Card each month!
Tell GameStop com Survey Sources
- GameStop Survey Website – www.TellGamestop.com
- GameStop Store Official Website: www.gamestop.com
- Get Other post and take Aldi Survey, DGCustomerFirst, and Target Survey.
About GameStop | GameStop Wiki
|Predecessors||Software Etc. Funco|
|Founders||Leonard Riggio, Daniel DeMatteo, Richard Fontaine|
Grapevine, Texas, The U.S.
Number of locations
|Dan DeMatteo, George Sherman(CEO)|
|Total assets||US$5.042 billion|
|Total equity||US$2.215 billion|
Number of employees
|Parent||NeuStar Retail Group (1994-1996)|
|Divisions||Video Game Brands
GameStop Customer Service Number
- GameStop Customer Service Phone Number – Head Office: (817) 424-2000
- GameStop Customer Service Phone Number – Corporate Office: (817) 424-2000
- GameStop Office Customer Service Number: 1-800-883-8895
- Media Relations Landline Number: 817-424-2009
- Investor Relations Phone Number: (817) 424-2001
- Game Informer Magazine Contact Number: (612) 486-6100
- Additional Registrants Address: (817) 424-2000
- Additional Registrants Address: (212) 541-2000
Gamestop near me
We hope you enjoyed this Tell GameStop Survey blog post.
We would love to hear about your experience with our company and the survey process, so please leave a comment below!
To read more posts like this visit my site – Customersurvey.onl.