- 1 Waitrosehaveyoursay
- 2 Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes details
- 2.1 Waitrose Customer Survey Prizes on Waitrosehaveyoursay
- 2.2 Waitrosehaveyoursay Rules & Eligibility
- 2.3 Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Requirements
- 2.4 How to take a part in Waitrose Survey on Waitrosehaveyoursay?
- 2.5 Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Winners Selection
- 2.6 Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey Useful Links
- 2.7 Waitrose customer service number
- 2.8 Waitrose Near Me Locations
- 2.9 Related posts:
Waitrose is a chain of supermarkets known for offering grocery products across the UK. Established in 1904 in Acton, West London, it operates over 335 shops in Great Britain and other 52 countries throughout the world.
Though, the retailer wants to know how well its customers are being treated at Waitrose.
So, they are conducting an online Waitrose Customer Experience Survey at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com and allows its members to share their candid feedback based on their recent experiences.
You may also, visit the other surveys & win like,
- Aaron Brothers Survey
- EPLFeedback.com Survey
All your honest suggestions and feedback in Waitrose Have Your Say Survey will be used to improve the product’s quality and customer service.
As an incentive for taking part in Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey, you will be entered into Waitrose Gift Voucher draw to win one of 12 £500 worth of vouchers to spend at John Lewis or Waitrose.
So, if have ever shopped at any Waitrose, then grab this chance to participate in the Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey form here and share your experience to win £500 worth of vouchers.
Take Walmart Survey Canada To Win a $1000 Gift Card
Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes details
|Prize Details||£500 worth of vouchers|
|Age Limit||16 Years and Above|
|Official Survey Website||http://www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com/|
Waitrose Customer Survey Prizes on Waitrosehaveyoursay
Waitrose believes that every voice matters and all your suggestions, complaints, and feedback in the Waitrose Survey helps the company make its services, and products better in the future.
So, for completing Waitrose Customer Survey, you will be entered into Waitrose Gift Card Sweepstakes prize draw to win one of 12 £500 worth of vouchers to spend at John Lewis or Waitrose.
Waitrosehaveyoursay Rules & Eligibility
- No purchase or payment is necessary.
- You must be a legal resident of the British Isles to be eligible.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Limit of 1 survey entry per one purchase receipt.
- Limit of 1 prize draws entry per household per month.
- Limit of 1 prize per entrant and household per 90 days.
- Must have a valid phone number and Email address.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners are responsible for paying all the taxes.
- Waitrose employees, their relatives, or friends are not eligible for the survey.
Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Requirements
- A recent receipt from Waitrose.
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone
- A secure internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of English.
How to take a part in Waitrose Survey on Waitrosehaveyoursay?
- Visit the Waitrose Survey site at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Select where you made your purchases – in a local store or online.
- If you have a receipt, enter the receipt code from the bottom of your receipt.
- If you purchased online, enter the order number and local branch from the delivery receipt.
- Then click Start the survey.
- Now your Waitrose Have Your Say Survey has been started.
- Start answering some online questions honestly.
- Rate and review your Waitrose store on your visit experience.
- Rate Waitrose customer service, products, staff, environment, cleanliness, etc.
- Give answers to all Waitrose Store Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- In the last, you will be asked to enter the Waitrose Survey Sweepstakes.
- Select YES and provide your contact details including your phone number, email address, and more.
- Entering all, Click on NEXT to finish the survey.
- Now, you will be entered into sweepstakes for your chance to win one of 12 £500 worth of vouchers to spend at John Lewis or Waitrose.
Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Winners Selection
One winner will be chosen via random drawing in each calendar month from all of the eligible submitted entries during that month.
Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey Useful Links
- For Waitrose Customer Review Survey – Click Here
- For Waitrose Official Site – Click Here
- For Waitrose online survey terms and condition – Click Here
Waitrose customer service number
- Waitrose switchboard number: 01344 42 4680
- general inquiries: 0800 188 884 or [email protected]
- Weekend newspaper: [email protected] or call 01344 82 4876
- Food magazine: 0207 565 3000
- Advertising: 01344 82 4175
- Job opportunities: www.waitrosejobs.com
Waitrose Near Me Locations
Finally, I hope that you have got all the details as per your needs regarding Waitrose Have Your Say Survey and enjoy this guide to complete Waitrose Survey on Waitrosehaveyoursay.
If you have any issue with Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey, then please know us below the comment box and if you enjoy then please share it on social media with your friends.
Visit Customersurvey.onl to take more surveys and get rewards.