How Do I Activate Walmart Credit Card? Walmart Credit Card Activation
Walmart Credit Card issued by Capital One can be used to make payments at all Walmart stores and elsewhere and enjoy great discounts and perks.
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
The company has a wide range of products that appeals to everyone with different needs and interests.
If you have applied for it and received a credit card from Walmart, then you have to activate it first.
Of course, you can make payments for goods and services with your new card.
But that wouldn’t be possible without going through the Walmart Credit Card activation process.
Go through this article and find out how you can activate your Walmart Credit Card quickly and easily.
Activate Walmart Credit Card – Things required
Before you start your online activation, make sure that you have a device with a good internet connection and your card details in handy. Also, keep the following with you –
- Capital One account number
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card
- A valid email address
Activate Walmart Credit Card on Walmart.CapitalOne.com/Activate
To begin using your new card from Walmart, you need to verify your card information. This will ask to enter the account holder’s information in order to go through the Walmart Credit Card Activation.
To verify and activate your Walmart Mastercard online –
- Visit the Official site www.walmart.capitalone.com.
- If you don’t have a Capital One online account then click on setup my account.
- Now, enter the card number, name on the card, security code, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Entering all in suitable boxes, click Find my account.
- Click on the register
- Now, log on to your online account.
- Click on Activate.
- Now, your card will be activated.
You also have the option to complete the process through the Capital One app.
Activate Your Walmart Credit Card by Phone
If you can’t activate your card online, then even you can take benefits from the credit card. You need to activate your Walmart MasterCard through your phone.
Walmart Credit Card Activation by your phone requires calling the number on the back of your card; a toll-free number.
To verify and activate your Walmart Mastercard by phone –
- Call Capital One’s toll-free number at 1-877-362-5952
- Once connected, ask them for the card activation.
- Now, provide information including your card number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Key in all the information using your phone’s keypad.
This process is straightforward and should not take too much of your time and you will have your card activated.
Hopefully, this information will be good enough for you to activate your Walmart Credit Card online or by phone.
If you want to give your feedback or have any queries or questions, please write us below.
For more information visit https://customersurvey.onl/
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my Walmart Mastercard?
Call 1-888-779-2977 to activate your card and start earning Walmart Rewards Dollars everywhere you shop.
What happens if I don’t activate my Walmart credit card?
Your account is considered open from the date you’re approved for the card. If you don’t activate your card your account will still be open, you just won’t be able to use it.
Is Walmart credit card free?
There is no annual fee for the Walmart Credit Card, but the APR is relatively high and varies according to creditworthiness.
Who I Am?
I am a Official surveyor online for retails, restaurants and, and supper market stores.
My purpose of creating this blog is to save your money on shopping. I m a writer and Owner of https://customersurvey.onl/
Feel free to ask me anything.