UK Post Office conducted a Post Office Guest Feedback Survey to all customers who would like to share their thoughts about their experience.
The Post Office UK Customer Satisfaction Survey allows guests to discuss the shopping experience.
Through the online Post Office Customer Opinion Survey at www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk, you can voice your complaints and suggestions, which can help them to grow.
When you have completed this Post Office Experience Survey at the end of the survey, you’ll be eligible to win the PS100 Gift Card.
Also, please look at this article Post Office Research Survey Steps, Post Office Tell Us Survey Rules, and much other essential information within The Post Office UK Survey Guide.
If you want to get other survey detail so click here
Post Office Feedback Details
|Survey Name||Post Office UK Feedback Survey|
|Survey Prize||£100 gift card|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Entry Method||Online Survey|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk Survey Prize/Rewards
When you have completed this Post Office feedback survey After completing feedback survey, you’ll be entered into an award-winning draw to take home the High Street Gift Card valued at £100 and can redeem to purchase at the nearest Post Office retailer or location.
Post Office Survey Rules and Regulations
- It is necessary to belong to a United Kingdom legal resident.
- To take part in the survey, you must be 16 years old.
- As a participant, proficiency in communication for a language such as English is essential.
- You’ll need a computer or cell phone that has the internet.
- The receipt of the purchase isn’t necessary when taking the online survey.
- Each member is limited to winning the prize, but only once.
- Employees from Post Office Tell Us and their close family members are not permitted to participate in Surveys conducted by the Post Office Voice of Customer Survey.
- Participants must enter to participate in the Post Office Feedback Survey prize draw by the end of each month. The prize draw takes place every 1 1st working day of each month.
- A valid email address and contact number are required to enter the sweepstakes.
- They will then be informed after two weeks, in which case the winning winner will be legally required to claim their prize within two weeks after being notified.
How To Participate In PostOffice-TellUs.co.uk Feedback?
- Visit the Post Office guest survey at www.postoffice.co.uk/feedback
- Now you are at the Post Office guest feedback page.
- Enter the valid Fadcode or postcode, town or street name
- Then click on the enter button
- Now select your location
- Read the instruction provided on the page and click on the Next button
- Select any one from Invitation card, Till Receipt, or Email
- Choose your age
- Choose your gender
- Select your visited date
- Select time
- Enter your contact details like First name, Last name, Telephone or Email Address
- And complete the survey.
About Post Office
The Post Office is the UK’s largest network of retail financial services, with branch volume exceeding that of UK building societies and banks combined. They are also experiencing growth in direct channels like contact centers and over the Internet. They can serve more customers faster using these channels.
Other notable facts about Post Office include over 370 years in service, 170 services and products, more than 11,000 branches nationwide, and millions of satisfied customers. Over 280 of those branches are directly managed by Post Office, with the rest having agency oversight by sub-poster masters and partners.
The post office is partnered with more than 170 products in four product categories. Those include government services, mail and retail, telecoms, and financial services.
Post Office Near Me
Post Office UK Contact Details
Telephone: 0345 722 3355
Complaint Page: www.postoffice.co.uk/contact-us-complaint
Post Office Ltd, Finsbury Dials,
20 Finsbury Street, London,
EC2Y 9AQ, United Kingdom.
Post Office Survey Site
- Post Office Reviews links At www.postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
- Post Office official site At www.postoffice.co.uk
In the end, I hope you have got all the details as per your needs regarding the Post Office survey and enjoy this site to take the Post Office feedback.
If you have any issue then please know us by below comment box and if you enjoy then please share on social media with your friends.
Who I Am?
I am shopper, and love to explore different shops, restaurants and supper markets.
My purpose of creating this blog is to save your money on shopping. I m a writer and Owner of https://customersurvey.onl/
Feel free to ask me anything.
Having expertise with customer surveys is a valuable skill for anyone working in the retail or food industry.
By understanding what customers think about products, services, and overall brand experience, businesses can make strategic improvements to optimize user experience and deliver exactly what the market demands. As a shopper, you can provide valuable feedback on your experience, from the initial greeting to the quality of the products and services provided.