Myindigocard – Indigo Credit Card Activation Guide
Once your Indigo card comes in your mail, you need to activate it first to start using it.
My Indigo Credit Card Activation can be done in various ways, either online, by phone or through the mobile app.
Whichever you choose, the Activation of My Indigo Credit shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
In this guide, I will tell you simple steps to activate your card either way. So that you can start taking its benefits and use it for shopping and making payments.
Before going to the activation, let us check out what you’ll need to complete the process.
MyIndigoCard Activation Requirements
- MyIndigoCard account number
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card
- A valid email address
How to activate your MyIndigoCard card online?
Indigo Card activation doesn’t require you to enrol in an Indigo online banking service.
Before you start your activation, make sure that you have a device with a good internet connection and your card details in handy
Follow the steps given below to activate your debit or credit card from Indigo online –
- Go to the Indigo Card activation page – www.indigocard.com.
- Log in to your account or choose “Without Logging In” if you don’t have one.
- Enter your birth date, the last 4 digits of your SSN, your 16-digit card number and the card’s expiration date. (Only needed if you don’t log in)
- Type in the 3-digit security code from the back of the card.
- Click “Continue” to activate your Indigo Card.
Through that simple and clear process, you will have your card activated.
How to activate your Indigo Card by phone?
Activate your card by phone in two steps:
- Call the number on the back of your card or 1-866-946-9545
- Once connected, ask them for the card activation
- Provide the required credit card and personal information, including your card and Social Security number.
This process is straightforward and should not take too much of your time and you will have your card activated.
Benefits of Indigo Card Activation
After Activating your card, you can enjoy the following features –
- Make automatic bill payments using the autopay feature.
- Access to card customer service 24/7 to solve your doubts.
- Virtual card numbers for online safety.
- No yearly fees are levied on the cards while giving a good APR.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you will not be responsible for illegal charges.
Can I withdraw money from my Indigo card?
Yes, subject to credit approval, you can use your Indigo Mastercard for cash advances at many financial institutions.
Once approved, you may call and request a personal identification number (PIN) to be sent to you in the mail; your PIN allows you to securely access cash at many ATMs.
Myindigocard Customer Support
For Help, call these numbers:
- Customer service – 1866-946-9545
- Toll Number: 866-946-9545
- Lost Department: 888-260-4532
- Fax Number: 503-268-4711
Hopefully, this information will be good enough for you to activate your Indigo Card online or by phone.
If you want to give your feedback or have any queries or questions, please write us below.
For more information visit https://customersurvey.onl/.