bankofamerica.com/activate – Bank of America Card Activation
To Activate Bank of America Card and start enjoying its benefits, you’ve two options.
Activating Bank of America Card online by the company’s official website – bankofamerica.com/activate or via the activation number of Bank of America Credit Card.
Both the process is quite simple and easy and does not require any technical prompts to finish.
Bank of America Card Activation allows you to take full benefit of your new card. With your card, you can quickly pay your bill, view your account balance, Redeem your reward online, etc
Go through this article and find out how you can activate your Bank of America Card quickly and easily.
Before you start your Bank of America Card online activation, make sure that you have a device with a good internet connection and your card details in handy.
Things required to Activate Bank of America Card
- Bank of America card account number
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card
- A valid email address
Activating Bank of America Card Online at bankofamerica.com/activate?
Follow the steps given below to activate your debit or credit card from Bank of America online –
- Go to the official website of Bank of America Card Activation – www.bankofamerica.com/activate.
- This will take you to the official Bank of America Card activation page.
- Now, log in to your online account.
- If you don’t have an account, enrol using the last 6 digits of your card and your social security number.
- Next, create a username and password to sign in.
- Once done, you will be redirected to the Login page.
- Enter your new username and password to sign in to your account.
- Once signed in, locate and please click on the activate card button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your Bank of America Card.
Through that simple and clear process, you will have your card activated.
Activating Bank of America Card via Phone
To activate your Bank of America credit card over the phone, go through the below steps –
- Call the Bank of America activation number at 800-276-9939.
- Once connected, ask them for the card activation.
- Say or enter your full account number.
- Enter your personal information for verification when prompted including your SSN, zip code or the phone number associated with your application.
- Follow the prompts to finish your activation.
Once your Bank of America card is activated, you’ll be able to make purchases with it right away.
Bank of America Customer Service
- Bank of America Customer Service: 1-800-432-100
- BoA card services: 1-800-732-9194
If you have any difficulty with the process, reach Bank of America’s card customer service @ (800) 732-9194.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Bank of America cards Visa or MasterCard?
Bank of America issues Mastercard and Visa cards but does not issue cards on the American Express or Discover networks.
Can I have a Bank of America credit card without an account?
How do I report my Bank of America debit card lost?
If your card is lost or stolen, contact us immediately by calling 800.432. 1000 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-11 p.m. or Sat-Sun 8 a.m.-8 p.m., all times ET).
Outside the U.S. call 1.315. 724.4022 (international collect; cell phone roaming charges may apply).