WeCare Rite Aid ❤️ Take the Rite Aid Survey to Win $1,000!
Welcome to the WeCare Rite Aid Survey 2022. Complete this brief survey at WeCare Rite Aid Website if you received a receipt message for a chance to win up to $1,000 by providing feedback about your in-store pharmacy experience.
Rite Aid pharmacy offers products and services to help you lead a healthy, happy life. Founded in 1982, the chain has expanded to every US-states.
Now, it runs an online feedback portal, WeCare Rite Aid Official Site, to improve store standards, and service and to know the pros & cons of its customers.
Rite Aid Receipt Survey asks you a few simple questions about your recent shopping experience at one of its stores.
You can share feedback about employees’ behavior, cleanliness, store environment, products, and facilities. Your opinions, suggestions, or complaints help Rite Aid to improve its products, services, and customer experiences.
If you are thinking about How to fill out WeCare Rite Aid Survey, then below is a step-by-step guide to help you out.
Read the entire article to find out all about Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes, rules, prize details, & more.
WeCare Rite Aid 2022 Details
Here, below are a few important details about the survey sweepstakes –
|Survey Name||WeCare Rite Aid|
|Entry Method||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details||$1,000 or 10 chances to win $100|
|Entry Limit||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Winners Rewards
The Rite Aid Survey Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 cash whereas the First Prize winners will be rewarded with $100 cash.
Eligibility for Rite Aid Survey Stakes
- No purchase needed, except the online entry method
- Only legal residents of the US or the District of Columbia can participate.
- One must be 18 years or older to enter.
- You need a Rite Aid purchase receipt with a survey invitation for the online survey.
- Only one entry is allowed per survey invitation.
- One entry per person, per email address, per day is allowed regardless of methods of entry.
- Must take the survey within 7 days of visit
- No entries on behalf of third parties will be accepted.
- Each participant may only win one prize.
- Max 1 survey per household per month.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
- A valid email address and contact number are required.
- Non-Winning will not carry forward to the next entry period.
- Employees and associates of Rite Aid are not allowed to enter.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by the law.
Rite Aid Receipt Survey Requirements
- Have your recent Rite Aid receipt.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Ability to recall your last experience.
How to Enter We Care Rite Aid Survey?
You can complete Rite Aid customer opinion survey in two ways: Online and mail-in entry method.
If you have a purchase receipt, follow the simple steps to win the grand prize –
- First of all, make your purchase at the nearby Rite Aid store and save your receipt.
- In the next step, visit the official Rite Aid Survey at wecare.riteaid.com.
- Now, choose the language in which you want to take the survey.
- Enter the 16-digit code from the front of your receipt.
- Once you have entered your information, click Start to give your feedback.
- Now, your Rite Aid Survey is started.
- Start answering some questions about your last experience according to the instructions.
- Rate your satisfaction with employees’ behavior, cleanliness, store environment, products, and facilities.
- Answer all survey questions based on your recent shopping experience at Rite Aid.
- You will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
- Carefully read and understand the information regarding the sweepstakes.
- Provide your contact information for sweepstakes entry.
- Click Submit to finish the survey.
- Sooner, you will get a message informing you about your entrance into the contest.
- Now, wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
- You will get the opportunity to win one of ten $100 cash prizes in the form of a check, or a $1,000 cash grand prize, in the form of a check!
We Care Rite Aid Survey – Enter via Mail-in Process
If you don’t have a Rite Aid receipt that contains the survey code, don’t be get panic! There is one other way to enter the sweepstakes without participating in the survey.
Hand-print your name, address (No P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP Code, telephone number, email address, and date of birth on a First-Class Mail postcard and send it to
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
Each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate outer envelope.
Limit: one mail-in entry per post-marked envelope.
Mailed entries must be postmarked by the Entry Period End Date and received by the date.
Rite Aid Survey Winner Selection
Every month, 1 Grand Prize winner and 10 First Prize winners will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries.
The drawing dates are mentioned in the rules.
Please refer to the rules for exact random drawing dates.
We Care Rite Aid Help Desk
- Contact Rite Aid Store at 1-800-748-3243 for general queries.
- For general FAQs visit the Rite Store at https://www.riteaid.com/faq/general.
- For wellness, FAQs visit https://www.riteaid.com/faq/wellness-faqs.
For more updates and news, visit rite aid stores at
- Rite Aid official page: https://www.riteaid.com/.
- Rite Aid Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/riteaid.
- Rite Aid Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/riteaid/?hl=en.
We hope you enjoyed this guide to taking Rite Aid Survey at WeCare Rite Aid Portal for you to win $1,000 or $100 cash prizes.
We would love to hear about your experience with our company and the survey process, so please leave a comment below!
To read more posts like this visit my site – Customersurvey.onl.
I am shopper, and love to explore different shops, restaurants and supper markets. My purpose of creating this blog is to save your money on shopping. I m a writer and Owner of https://customersurvey.onl/
Feel free to ask me anything.