The Loblaws® survey is a great opportunity for Canadians to have their voices heard on www.storeopinion.ca.
Not only will you receive $5,000 if your opinion is chosen, but you’ll be helping the company make decisions on what products they should offer in stores.
So go ahead and take the survey today! You can’t win money without entering this contest!
Loblaw wants to know what you think about the grocery store experience.
What would make it better?
So, if have visited any Loblaws stores recently then please visit www.storeopinion.ca and take their customer satisfaction survey for a chance at $1000 in prizes!
Read below official Loblaws Store Opinion Survey Rules, eligibility, and official links to win your Loblaws rewards.
Carefully visit www.storeopinion.ca wholesale club and get a chance to win a $1000.00 PC gift card.
Visit More Surveys such as postalexperience.
www.storeopinion.ca Survey Details
|Survey Name||Loblaws Survey|
|Survey Reward||Win a $1,000 PC Giftcard Or 1 Million PC Optimum Points.|
Storeopinion.ca Survey Rewards and Benefits
If you complete the Loblaws Storeopinion survey, you will be included into the prize draw. One million PC Optimum Points or a $1,000 gift card awaits the winner of this contest.
These rewards may be used at any Loblaws store. Each month, two winners will be chosen at random, and each of them will get one of the prizes listed above. A total of $2000 will be awarded each month, with each prize worth $1000.
All the 24 winners (2 per monthly entry period) will be given the opportunity to select the prize of their choice:
Prize option 1: $1000.00 PC gift card
Prize option 2: One million (1,000,000) PC Optimum Points
StoreOpinion Survey Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must be a PC Optimum Member to win the PC Plus points.
- Limit winning 1 prize per monthly drawing period.
- Each receipt is valid for one survey.
- The survey must be completed within 7 days of store receipt issued.
- Prizes are non-transferable
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- You can enter as many times as you want.
- Online: visit www.storeopinion.ca
- By Phone: call 1-800-531-2928
- Only first eligible entry per person is considered in the drawing.
- Loblaws staff members, officers, directors, and their close relatives are not eligible for the Loblaws opinion survey.
Loblaws Store Opinion Survey Requirements
- Purchase receipt from any Loblaws.
- Good command of English or Spanish.
- An Internet-Connected device PC, laptop, mobile, or tablet is required.
Take www.storeopinion.ca Survey using Telephone
- Just dial 1-800-531-2928. They might ask for the barcode on the receipt.
- The code has between 19 and 21 digits. Don’t worry if you don’t have a receipt; you may still participate in the survey without one. Inform them that you are truthful but have misplaced your receipt.
- They may learn more about the shop and its location. After that, you’ll start doing your survey through the internet.
How to take www.storeopinion.ca Survey?
- First of all, visit the Loblaws customer review Survey at www.inmoment.com
- Now you are on the official page of the Loblaws Survey.
- Open your receipt and enter the valid Code.
- Click on the next arrow to begin the survey procedure.
- Start answering some online questions honestly.
- Rate and review your Loblaws on your visit.
- Rate Loblaws customer service, products, staff, environment, cleanliness, etc.
- Give answers to all Loblaws Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- In the last, provide your personal contact details
- Fill in your name, contact details, email, etc to join Loblaws Sweepstakes.
- Entering all, Click on SUBMIT to finish the survey.
- Now, you will be entered into sweepstakes for your chance to a prize of a $1000.00 PC gift card.
Steps to fill in this online StoreOpinion.ca Survey – Video
Store Opinion Winners List
The list of Loblaws careers survey winners is available at www.inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=4a7d5695-90e3-43a1-a0de-a3c111833790&v=0&type=0&tag=previousWinners
Loblaws customer service number
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS CENTRE
- Toll-Free 1-800-296-2332 (Ontario)
- Toll-Free 1-800-567-8683 (Quebec)
- Hours: 08:30 AM – 05:30 PM (M-F)
- Fax: 905-861-2387
- PC EXPRESS – Toll-Free 1-844-295-8219 (Hours: Monday to Sunday 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM EST)
- WRITE TO US
- Loblaw Companies Limited
1 President’s Choice Circle
Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
- Loblaw Companies Limited
Loblaws Grocery Survey Reference Link
- Loblaws Survey: Click Here
- Loblaws: Click Here
- Terms & Condition: Click Here
With 22 regional and market segment banners (including Loblaws), pharmacy, banking, and fashion stores, Loblaw Companies Limited is the largest Canadian food retailer. In addition to groceries and home goods, apparel, baby products, medications, cell phones, general merchandise, and financial services are all available under the Loblaw Private Label program.
These include President’s Choice, T&T and Exact; life; Seaquest; Azami; Teddy’s Choice; and T&T and Exact.
In Western Canada and Northern Ontario, Loblaw’s regional food distribution subsidiaries include Westfair Foods Ltd.; in Ontario, National Grocers Co. Ltd.; in Quebec, Provigo Inc.; and in the Atlantic provinces, Atlantic Wholesalers Ltd.
Loblaw’s is a grocery company based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada, and is the largest in the country. Alberta, Quebec, Ontario and British Columbia are all serviced by the shops. John Milton Cork launched the company in 1919, with Theodore Loblaw on board. In Canada, it is now owned by Loblaw Companies and runs more than 100 outlets.
The stores provide a wide range of products, including home goods, food, alcohol, a pharmacy, and a picture studio. It has several subsidiaries, including Atlantic Superstores, Valu Mart, SaveEasy, Fortinos, Freshmart, SuperValu, and many others….
We hope you enjoyed reading about the Loblaw Grocery Survey or storeopinion.ca.
We know it can be difficult to complete a survey, so we want to give you an opportunity to win $1,000 PC Giftcard Or 1 Million PC Optimum Points by filling out this online store opinion survey for your chance at winning.
Fill in our questionnaire now and share with us your feedback on all things grocery!
To read more posts like this visit my site – Customersurvey.onl.
Loblaws Inc. is a Canadian retailer. Loblaws Inc. is a grocery store company in Canada with locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan. Loblaws is a subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited, Canada's largest food wholesaler, with headquarters in Brampton, Ontario.
Canada's food and pharmaceutical industry leader . They ha ve been innovating the grocery store experience to better serve Canadians since 1919. Today, their mission is to be the greatest in food, health, and beauty – to assist Canadians in Living Life Well®.
During the growing season, roughly half of the produce sold in Loblaws' numerous locations – including Loblaws, Zehrs, Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, and others – is grown in Canada. However, the Canadian growing season is often just a few months long, and farmers have traditionally focused on a limited number of crops.
They now have almost 2,400 locations. Most are managed by independent proprietors who live in local neighborhoods.
I am shopper, and love to explore different shops, restaurants and supper markets. My purpose of creating this blog is to save your money on shopping. I m a writer and Owner of https://customersurvey.onl/
Feel free to ask me anything.